I didn't take a whole ton of pictures this weekend because we didn't do a whole lot that was exciting. On Saturday, we worked on the house/yard/fence. Sunday we went down to Justin's parent's house for birthday celebrations. Jenna is almost 3 so we celebrated for her and for uncle Tim. Jenna was SO hilarious. She stuck the already blown out candles in someone else's piece of cake and said, "Happy Birthday to ME!" She's a funny girl! Anyways, we stayed the night down there and on Monday had a BBQ with friends at lunch time and a BBQ with family at dinner time. After dinner, we also played volleyball for a while and just hung out. It was a blast, but I really didn't take any pictures of it. Whoops. Anyways, here are a few that I have:
Josie got a new night gown! Isn't she adorable???
Here are a few pictures of our current project: The Fence. It is is REALLY bad shape, so we've been working on getting it looking good.
Here is a sample of what it looks like. This is the good side. Yikes!
Here is one of the in-process pictures. We went down the side, painting the lattice and the support beams. The next step is staining the slats. Looks SO much better, right??
The last few days, I've been going out for an hour or 2 and working on it and I finished the street-side today. I'm so proud!! It looks better than new!!
Quick news flash: Josie has finally decided that walking might be worth the risk of falling. She now will do 3-4 steps at a time, as long as Mom or Dad is close by. What a cutie!




2 comments:
Wow that looks like a lot of work! The outside looks great, though.
Wow, that street side fence looks amazing. Great job. That is a huge project!!
Post a Comment