So, last night Justin and I were playing with Josie, and she kept walking back and forth between us (with help, of course), when all of a sudden she took a step and a half all by herself! I couldn't believe it! She's been thinking about walking for a couple of months now, and for the past month she has insisted on only holding on with 1 hand while she walks. So I should have known it was coming, but man, she's getting too big!! 
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
6 years ago




5 comments:
Congrats Josie! Soon you can run away from your parents, it will be so cool.
WOO HOOO for Josie! That is so amazing! I think you guys have a baby genius on your hands. That is so cool that she is starting to walk.
what a doll! that's so fun!!
Congratulations! We're so happy for you!
Hooray for Josie!!! I can't believe she is old enough to stand and walk!! It goes by way to fast.... what a cutie!
Post a Comment