Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dancing Queen

I've been wanting to put these videos up for a few days now. I had grand schemes of editing and merging them and adding fancy things in, but I only have so many hours in a day, and even fewer hours when Josie is sleeping. So I decided to just share the videos because they are hilarious!

If you listen to the music in the background on this one, you may recognize the Elmo's World song..

This one is the hot dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She's a big fan of Elmo and Mickey!

7 comments:

Erin said...

She's so cute. I'll have to steal her dance moves.

Tassia said...

She is such a cute little stinker! Their dance moves only get better! :)

Lisa said...

Wow! She's got some moves! Tyler loves dancing too. Maybe they can be dancing buddies?!

Cari said...

ha ha..so cute! we are big fans of elmo and mickey mouse clubhouse in our house too! :)

Nielsen Family said...

To cute! Emma loves the hot dog dance too.

Anonymous said...

AHH! How cute are those!

Jandel said...

I love little kid dancing. So fun.