Wow she's so big! She can pull herself up on furniture??? So I just tried to stand Emma up against the couch and she just pushed herself off back into my arms...haha.
No, she doesn't pull herself up. She just prefers standing to just about anything else, and likes to grab things. Our couch happens to have a trim that fits in her little hands just perfect, so if I stand her up by the couch she grabs on and can hold herself up for about a minute.
Oh my cuteness! She is so cute & getting so big. I'm sad that I missed her at her last appt - I was helping Dr B reschedule everyone. He had some emergency at the hosp. I'm sad I didn't see you guys but not sad that I didn't have to give her her shots this time!! Yay!
3 comments:
Wow she's so big! She can pull herself up on furniture??? So I just tried to stand Emma up against the couch and she just pushed herself off back into my arms...haha.
No, she doesn't pull herself up. She just prefers standing to just about anything else, and likes to grab things. Our couch happens to have a trim that fits in her little hands just perfect, so if I stand her up by the couch she grabs on and can hold herself up for about a minute.
Oh my cuteness! She is so cute & getting so big. I'm sad that I missed her at her last appt - I was helping Dr B reschedule everyone. He had some emergency at the hosp. I'm sad I didn't see you guys but not sad that I didn't have to give her her shots this time!! Yay!
Post a Comment