
For the first time ever, Josie literally wore herself out. She was playing in her jumper (which, by the way, she has a renewed love for. Hurray!) and I was doing some stuff in the kitchen. It makes noise/music when she jumps, so I'd hear her jump every so often and then I could hear her playing with one of the toys. Well, I was thinking it was about time for a nap, since she had woken up at 6:45 this morning... I heard her jumping and then it was a lull--not a long one mind you!--and I looked over and she was pretty still, so I went to check on her and she was sound asleep! It was too cute. Usually when she falls asleep while she's eating her bottle or something, she'll wake right up when I touch her. This time she was so tired that I was able to get her out of her jumper and into her crib without her waking up. It was so sweet!
3 comments:
That's so cute & funny. Funny how kids really just wear themselves out in random places.
That's awesome! I love that picture!
Boy, those jumpers are pretty exhausting exercise!! Gotta love those wonderful, so out-of-it naps! :D
Post a Comment