Nothing really to say except that my posts will probably be pretty short for a while and will likely be mostly pictures. Our crazy little baby requires much more supervision now that she is moving and climbing. So here are some pictures from the last few days.
We hung out with some friends down in Ogden on Saturday. Here is Josie, chillin' on their couch and watching some signing time. (By the way, we didn't pose her. She did that on her own.)
Josie REALLY likes her toothbrush. She takes wherever I let her.
Our little socialite (not socialIST) loves to be wherever people are, and will switch chairs just to be climbing a chair where someone is sitting.
New today: Climbing in the crib. This is "naptime".
And here's a look at what's going on at our house now:




4 comments:
Alissa, your daughter is SO CUTE! That picture of her climbing the stool is the cutest thing ever. She is so photogenic (sp?)
Nice... I'm glad I'm not the only one who lets their kids lie where they lay. She is so cute. We really need to make a trip up to visit you guys. Unfortunately it can't be for a while. At least we can look at these adorable pictures for the time being!
My verification word is: foxylot!
What a cutie! My girls loved their toothbrushes too...
Oh I love all the pictures! What a sweetie. Isn't it so fun how much they are learning to do now?
Post a Comment