The tv is a favorite in our family as well, little handprints all over it. I love the picture of her in the cart, it's so cute. She looks like a lot of fun.
haha oh I love it! that cute little bumb sticking up over the pillows. they are so smart...how doe they get so smart??? that toy is such a smart buy...she'll be walking before you know it!
3 comments:
The tv is a favorite in our family as well, little handprints all over it. I love the picture of her in the cart, it's so cute. She looks like a lot of fun.
haha oh I love it! that cute little bumb sticking up over the pillows. they are so smart...how doe they get so smart??? that toy is such a smart buy...she'll be walking before you know it!
love the barricade, not sure it will work for too much longer. love the cute little bum in the video!!
Post a Comment