We've come to the age where Josie will not leave her headband on. I think our record time these days is the first hour and a half of church. So, what do you do with a nearly-bald baby to make her look like a girl? I put her in pink 90% of the time--you'd think that would be enough. But no, I still have had MANY people ask how old my son is... I even paint her toenails! She's been getting quite a bit of hair on top and I thought that maybe there was enough for a little pony. No luck. But we did find out that Josie likes to sit up on the counter and play hair. Here are a few pictures.



Seriously though, any suggestions?




7 comments:
Kenny's little girl doesn't have any hair either and they still glue little bows on her head.
You can buy those little clips at wal-mart, you don't need much hair for those. And they come in lots of colors to go with her outfits. If that doesn't work...I guess you're gonna have to buy more skirts!
My goodness she is getting so big!!! I say go for the pigtails! I don't know if you can get them more to the sides of her head or not, that would be sooo cute!!!
so cute, her hair looks like a smiley face in the back!
I love those little pig tails. They're adorable.
Alissa, I'm so glad you found my blog. Your little girl is a sweetheart! That must drive you crazy that they ask how old your boy is when she's wearing pink! I'm not sure how you feel about pierced ears on babies, but that's always an option. I do think her pig tails are adorable, though!
We pierced Drew's ears when she was three months old so that's an option. But if you don't want to inflict unneeded pain buy ribbon and make bows out of them and use corn syrup to glue them on. It works for us. AND sometimes no matter what you do people still wonder if they are a boy or a girl.
Post a Comment