We had Josie's 18 month check up today! We finally decided to go to a pediatrician (vs. a family doctor). Our new doctor is great. Josie warmed right up to him, so the exam was easy! She was chatting and playing with him in no time! He said that she is healthy and strong, and really advanced in her vocab. What a smartie! Here are her stats:
Height: 31.5", 42 percentile
Weight: 23.44 lbs, 35 percentile
We also got a fancy growth chart that shows where she lands among girls her age, and has lots of information on it, for example, the ideal weight for her height is 24.1 lbs. Oh, and if you were wondering about her noggin, yes, its still big. Its in the 93 percentile...
I finally uploaded the videos off of my video camera! Here are a couple of my favorites from the past little while.
I finally got her singing the ABC's! Listen carefully... my favorite part is at the end when you get a little "lmnop123!" :)
I have proof that I've been exercising! Here's my mimic..
Not much to say about this one, I just love it!




2 comments:
SOO stinkin' cute! I absolutely love it!
She is adorable, and I have ALWAYS been impressed by her vocabulary. There must be something with the oldest girl, because Anna was that way too. I'm glad her check-up went well!!!!
Post a Comment