We've really been enjoying our DVR this month as we have been watching the Olympics and skipping all the talk and commercials! Josie's been getting really into it too. Whenever someone falls she says, "Ohh, sad.. " Most of all, she loves the figure skating!
Here's what I find after nap time...
We had a happy Valentine's day. Josie got a Mimi Mouse (Minnie) and now takes her EVERYWHERE. We went down to Mimi & Papa's house and got to play with all the cousins.
After church on V-day--Josie brought home her first nursery craft! Too cute! Its on the fridge now and Josie likes to point to it and say, "Heart!"
Helping mom with the ironing.. or something like that.
Josie's favorite breakfast is fruit loops. She usually does a great job gobbling them up.. not this morning. She methodically took them one by one from the bowl and put them in the cup holder on her tray...
Funny girl.. never a dull moment!




6 comments:
Definitely not dull she always makes me giggle. We're enjoying our DVR too. They talk way too much between events!
Love the picture of her under the ironing board.....she must have the cutest personality!
Hahaha! I love her faces!! We unfortunately don't have tv and haven't been keeping up with the olympics. I seriously love it and have been feeling out of the loop. Maybe next time!
Keep posting hilarious pictures of Josie but I want pictures of her Mama!!
I wish I had DVR. I end up wasting way too much time sitting in front of the TV watching commercials.
Josie is too cute! I love her ice skating video. And I second Noelle, put up some pictures of her hott mama too!
josie is such a doll! it's so fun to see her cute personality! :)
She's so cute. I love the cheesy grin. Glad you're enjoying the Olympics this year, hooray for DVR, they seem pretty awesome
Post a Comment