Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What a smartie!!

What are blogs for, if not to brag about how adorable/brilliant/wonderful/etc. your family is? So here is my latest brag.. Josie's a genius! Here's what we discovered in the last couple of days:

Josie can sing the ABC's! Ok, so not all of them, and she's not always exactly right, but she tries and its the cutest thing ever. She has a little pretend CD player that sings a few songs, one being the ABC's, and Josie tries to sing along. Here's how her song goes: "A B C D ah na G ah he he P. Now sing me! Yay!!!!" (with clapping).
She tries to sing along with the other songs too. Its adorable. I'm really going to try to get a video.

Josie can count to TEN! Today, we had reason to count to ten, so I started counting, and Josie went right along with me. She often forgets 4 and 7, but she knows all the rest!
Me: One...
Josie: Two, free, five...
Me: Four..
Josie: Five, sick...
Me: Seven..
Josie: Eight, nine, Ten! Yay!

That's right, we're raising a genius. And she's adorable too. :)

4 comments:

Tassia said...

Haha! Sounds like a genius to me. I only know because I'm raising a couple of them myself. :) Josie sure is a cutie pie! Miss you guys!

Tassia said...

I forgot to say...just wait until they are counting down to send YOU to timeout. LOL!

Nielsen Family said...

Wow! I'd say that is genius!

Cari said...

she IS so smart! what a cutie! :)