Can I just say, I am SO SICK OF WINTER!!! I hate being cooped up in the house all day and I hate that the only place I ever go to get out of the house is a store. Josie is forever asking to go outside and it is just too cold! Another thing I absolutely hate is that we end up watching way more TV than I would like, just because we get bored! I'm afraid Josie likes the TV too much.. Finally, I am sick of being sick, and of Josie being sick! I don't know the valley very well, so I don't know of any indoor play places (besides McDonalds.. yucky) or fun indoor things to do that aren't too spendy.. so day after day we sit inside or walk around stores.
What do you do to beat the winter blues? And for those of you who live close by, what is there to do in the valley?
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
6 years ago




8 comments:
it's hitting me right now too! I wish I could help....I know of a few places down here but I don't know your neck of the woods at all! Good Luck!
I think we're all feeling the winter blues!! Here are a couple ideas...Soft Play at the Cache Valley Fun Park (I think its $3, kids have to wear socks). Playgroup on Wednesdays (if you didn't know, there's a link to the playgroup blog on the top right hand corner of the girls night out blog, just check the blog for updates on schedule and location).
I would suggest a trip to Texas, but it's not all that warm here right now. We are looking at some upcoming temperatures of 65-70 in a couple of weeks though. The end of March and beginning of April are quite lovely...wink wink. :)
Ah its like you are speaking (well typing) my own thoughts! I am in the same boat. Its been so hard. I don't know my area either. I guess we can both hope that its over soon!
I am quite sick of winter as well. I'm ready to take the baby boy outside! In the meantime, you come and make cinnamon rolls with Dee and I! YAY!!
It's only going to get worse. In March you'll probaby rejoice, thinking spring has finally come and then BAM! It snows. And sorry, I don't have any ideas for you. I wouldn't know where to take an 18 month old!
But a yummy treat always cheers me up... =)
Make your bed every morning! It doesn't help with the boredom, but will make you feel better...at least it does me. I hear ya about the tv. I hate that Bruce wants to watch tootoons all the time and stays up late. Can't wait for summer!
amen
Post a Comment