We never have a dull moment at our house, as I'm sure you with kids understand. Here is what's going on with us recently:
Josie is now old enough to go to nursery!! For those of you who don't speak Mormon, we have a 3 hour block of church meetings on Sundays. Once kids are 18 months old, they get to go into the nursery for the last 2 hours of church. Lots of kids have a hard time with it, since they don't really know the nursery leaders and all that.. But we were very excited to be able to drop her off for 2 hours.. :) Here we are ready for church!
Me: Did you go to nursery?
Josie: YES!!
Me: Did you have fun?
Josie: FUN!!
Me: Did you play?
Josie: PLAY!!!!
I'm pretty sure she's excited to go back. Being able to go play is much better than having to sit through the adult classes.. sometimes I wish I could go to nursery too... :)
We went to a Superbowl party with the family at Justin's parents' house. We had some super tasty food, fun times with family and some pretty funny commercials. Josie got to observe baby Gavin up close and this is what we ended up with...
Josie has discovered the joy of skirts/tutus and dancing and twirling. Here's my sweet little princess. Isn't she adorable?




5 comments:
Yeah for Nursery! Ah you are so lucky that she stays. What a great girl. Its so exciting when they do something new but sad at the same tme...I totally understand ya.
I love the pig tails, so cute.
I'm glad she is so well adjusted! She is such a personable little person. We love her! Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys!
I am so jealous that Josie is such a good girl in nursery. Thats awesome! She looks like she has such a fun personality.
I love her hair. She seems like quite the smiley girl.
Post a Comment