Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conference Weekend

We had an eventful weekend! Friday afternoon, Joslyn and I packed up just about everything and took off for Southern Utah. I went with Aunt Margie down to visit my grandma and grandpa, who haven't seen Josie yet, and also to attend my cousin's baby shower. We spent Friday night and Saturday down in Antimony (anyone not related to me gets a prize if they know where Antimony is!) We watched conference with Grandma and Grandpa on Saturday. Wasn't it great?? A long drive back and we met up with Justin at his parent's house. We don't have TV, so we had to mooch off of others in order to watch conference.

Sunday was more conference and time with the family, a long drive home and a much needed bath for the smelly baby. I'm afraid that Josie isn't going to be very good at sharing. Her 7 month old cousin tried to take her toy and she won the tug of war. But Tucker is a smart guy. He grabbed on to the toy and was getting ready to push off of Josie's head for some leverage before the parents interfered. It was so funny! Those two are going to be little terrors when they are old enough to run around and get into trouble together.


Other exciting news, my younger sister, Kelley, is moving to Utah! Now she'll only be an hour drive away instead of a 2 hour drive and 5 hour flight. Hurray! She gets here next week. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

what a great weekend....family is the best way to share it!! so glad to hear about your sister, mine just moved a couple hours away instead of a air plane flight too. it is soooooo great having family in the same state...you will love it! hope you are enjoying your sexy hair, take care!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an exciting weekend. We don't have TV either so we listened to it on our laptop. Glad there are many ways to enjoy conf! Thanks for the cute pics of Josie - she is just too cute!

And, nope I have NO IDEA where that town is that you mentioned. Never heard of it. Guess I don't win! I just asked Bryan & he doesn't know either.

Nielsen Family said...

What a great weekend. I haven't seen our Grandparents in such a long time. Thats exciting about Kelley. Its always so great to have family around.