
My sister, Kelley, has been here for a week, already! I am SO glad that she's out here! It is so

fun to have someone in my family live closer than California. Don't get me wrong, I love Justin's family, but I've always been very close with my family, so its been really hard to be so far away. Plus, Kelley was my partner in crime through those crazy childhood years. We used to do everything together. Its great to have her here! We went miniature golfing this weekend down in Ogden. Don't you think the golf course makes for great picture backdrops? Maybe we'll do family pictures there... :)
And no post of mine would be complete without some pictures of Joslyn. I know that's why you all read the blog anyways. I can't believe how fast

she is growing! She's finally too tall for all her newborn clothes and almost wide enough for her 3 month stuff. Her head control is getting really good too. I love to watch her look around and soak everything up. It's like she's trying to memorize everything she sees. Everything she can get her hands onto goes right to her mouth. Anytime she grabs onto something, her mouth opens by reflex. She has discovered her toes and is furiously trying to find a way to get them into her mouth. So far, the easiest way is to use her body weight to her advantage and bend in half, but that requires Mom's help, since the balance isn't so good yet. She is so funny!

7 comments:
Love the pictures of Joslyn! Oh yea, and you're pretty darn cute too. I like that haircut on you . . . 2 months until I come to Utah! Start the countdown!
ohh i just cant get enough of her...she is soooooooooo cute!! on and you too!
Glad to see that she can actually bend at the waist - when she was here - she would lay & stand just so straight! So cute.
The golf course does look like a great place for pics! You are so cute & your blog makes me so happy when I listen to your happy music! Love it.
That's so fun to have Kelley there. I know what you mean. I love Kurt's family but I would love it if my sisters could be closer. Nikki just had her third baby and we're coming to SL after Halloween to help her out. It would be great if you guys could come down to visit. We would LOVE to meet Joslyn. She's such a doll!!
That was me above!
Hey Alissa! Its steff Andrus. I saw your blog off of noelle's. I havent seen pictures of Joslyn until now. SHE IS SO CUTE!! And I love that name. She has a great smile! We might be in Utah at thanksgiving time, any chance of getting together?
Cute Cute Cute pictures. What a strong little girl! Emma isn't even close to sitting up.
Post a Comment