Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Photo Tag


My cousin DeAnna tagged me with this fun version of tag. You go into your photo albums/folders on your computer and take the fourth photo out of the fourth album and post it. My folder was called "Hawaii 2006". We went to my parents for Christmas the first year we were married, so it was really the end of 2005/beginning of 2006. I miss the flowers while I'm here on the mainland, so I usually load up my camera with pictures of them.

I was just reading my cousin's blog to see what she was talking about, probably the same way that you are doing on mine. Little did I know that just by reading I got tagged. So, in case you haven't put it together yet, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU ARE TAGGED!!!! So go ahead and post the fourth picture from the fourth album on your computer. Happy Tagging! :)

No comments: