....5 things I was doing 10 years ago.....
1- Moving to Hawaii
2- Learning to understand and somewhat speak pidgeon.
3- Playing soccer.
4- Learning how to drive (you used to get your license at 15 1/2 in Hawaii. It was awesome!)
5- Driving an '84 Honda Accord w/a hatchback. It was sweet!
....5 things on my To-Do list today....
1- Laundry
2- Work on book idea before I forget what it was
3- Get the rest of the Halloween stuff up
4- Make Dinner
5- Clean up the house
.....5 snacks I enjoy....
1- Ice cream
2- Oreos
3- Granola bars
4- Swedish Fish
5- String Cheese
....5 things I'd do if I were a Millionaire....
1- Buy a house in Hawaii
2- Buy a Toyota Sequoia
3- Pay off the house here
4- Travel
5- Help my family pay for school/etc.
.....5 places I've lived....
1- Modesto, CA
2- Kailua, HI
3- Provo, UT
4- Providence, UT
5- Logan, UT
....5 jobs I've had....
1- Cashier at Burger King
2- Childcare at the YMCA
3- Ticket Clerk at the BYU ticket office
4- Admin. Assistant at ICON
5- Admin. Assistant at ThermoFisher
....5 people I tag....
1- Noelle
2- Laurel
3- Tassia
4- Amy
5- Breana
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
6 years ago




6 comments:
I'm done with my questions, and I'm so excited for the conference addition of the ensign!
OKay. I blogged.
I answered my questions. I need more friends though...LOL!!!
Hello there!! It's me (Polly) :o) I stumbled across your blog when I was looking at Noelle's. I am glad I got to see it. Your baby is so cute!! We are moving to draper (tonight actually). I hope that we get to hang out some. I am not sure where you are in Utah, but we are moving to draper. My email is spjstewart3@mac.com send me your email if you would like, so I can invite you to my blog.
Hope to see you soon!!
Polly
Sorry I am really tired and just read my note again. I put in we are moving to draper twice :o) Mommy brain!
I love tags so I'll for sure do it but to update on my thoughts of you posts, I LOVE Halloween too, I love that you squished your furry friend and you had a lesson about how you shouldn't play by cars,hahahaha, and last Joslyn is SO cute!! Love and Miss you!!
Post a Comment