Thursday, May 28, 2009

Haircut

I got my hair cut on Tuesday. I LOVE it! Here are a couple of pictures.
And in other news, I've decided to try a vegetable garden this year! I got everything planted today. Hurray! The previous owners had a little raised planter in the back corner that they used for a teeny garden. I pulled the boards down and leveled out the corner. Then as I started tilling up the dirt, I discovered some fun.. about 2 feet under their planter, they had a layer of vinyl siding. So then I got to dig that all up. Fun fun...

And here's my garden! I'm so proud! Hopefully it grows...

10 comments:

Cari said...

cute haircut!! i love it! :)

Ariana said...

Love the hair - very cute!

Jandel said...

Cute haircut. I have been contemplating cutting mine, we will see.

Melinda said...

Love it Lissy!!!! :)

beth said...

I'm always a huge fan of short hair. It looks great on you!

Noelle said...

Super cute haircut! Good luck on your garden!!

Nielsen Family said...

I love it too! I really love the color is that new too?

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great. I love it on you!! And great work on the garden. That is intimidating to start...but great job tackling that. Looks good. What do you have planted in there?

Anonymous said...

LOVE the haircut, you look AWESOME!!! So what's with the siding under the garden, were they (the previous owners) a little short on storage space or something?? HAHA!! Looks like quite the project! Hopefully you'll get some yummy stuff out of it!!

Tassia said...

Hurray for vegetable gardens!!! We planted ours about 6 weeks ago. Of course it being warmer in Texas we already have green tomatoes and teeny yellow summer squash! Your fence looks AWESOME!!! The hard work is paying off! Way to go! And...I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! It looks soooo cute!