Tuesday, February 2, 2010

18 Months old!

Josie hit the 18 month mark on Sunday! I just can't believe how quickly the last 18 months has gone by! We don't have the 18 mo. check up until next week, so stay tuned to find out her stats. In the past few months, she's grown a bunch of hair and learned a ton of new words. She's a chatterer! Here are my favorite Josie-isms from the last little while:

(While watching Mickey Mouse)
Mickey: Let's see if we have a mousketool that can help us!
Josie: No tool.
Mickey: Everybody say, "Oh Toodles!"
Josie: No Toodles.

(While hanging out with Mom)
Josie: Bye-bye.
Me: Where are you going?
Josie: See later! (as she runs down the hall)

Favorite of the week: While playing with Josie on the floor, I sometimes pretend like I'm going to sleep. Usually, she just says Ni-night! and finds me a blanket. Today, she ran around looking for a blanket, saying, "blankie!" She came back after a bit and said, "Here-a go!" and handed me a binky, "Ni-night!"

3 comments:

beth said...

And what an adorable 18-month old she is! She has grown a lot of hair! I remember that picture when all she had was those mini-piggy tails.

DeAnna said...

That is so fun that she talks so much! I don't think Grady will be that way....I think he knows he couldn't get a word in around here with his big brothers who never stop talking. Happy 18 months Josie!

Nielsen Family said...

Oh she's too cute and such a talker! Yeah! I love the toodles thing.